Somewhere you feel welcome
Why stop at a treatment? For complete indulgence, why not treat yourself to one of our Revival Zone Overnight Breaks to completely unwind, relax and escape for a little bliss break. Stay in our comfortable bedrooms with their super king size beds, or perhaps treat yourself to one of our south facing main house rooms oozing character and history?
Dinner will be served in our Chaloner’s Restaurant, here our award winning food is served in formal surroundings by friendly staff.
Touch of Comfort
- Arrive to the comfort and relaxed atmosphere of a two-course lunch in the G Bar and Bistro, we will welcome you with a glass of wine or bucks fizz.
- Unwind with your choice of our relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage or with a total sensory experience to your feet with the Elemis best foot forward treatment.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast.
£155 per person
- Alleviate the stresses of life and revive the senses with the powerful back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast
£125 per person
Please call us for further information or make an enquiry online.
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Take a break this winter and enjoy fresh days out, crisp walks and cosy nights by our log fire.
If you’re looking to wrap up warm and enjoy the great outdoors or if you’d prefer a relaxing break to recharge your batteries, Gisborough Hall is the perfect place for a break away this winter.
Cosy up with us from £405 per room including dinner, bed and breakfast.
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out what's happening at Gisborough Hall by following us on social media.
On the edge of the North York Moors, Gisborough Hall is a four star country house ‘home away from home’. For business, leisure, weddings and special occasions, discover our charming Victorian country house hotel where a warm welcome awaits you.
Whitby Lane, Guisborough TS14 6PT Call us: 01287 611 500 Email us: email@example.com