Somewhere you feel welcome
Why stop at a treatment? For complete indulgence, why not treat yourself to one of our Revival Zone Overnight Breaks to completely unwind, relax and escape for a little bliss break. Stay in our comfortable bedrooms with their super king size beds, or perhaps treat yourself to one of our south facing main house rooms oozing character and history?
Dinner will be served in our Chaloner’s Restaurant, here our award winning food is served in formal surroundings by friendly staff.
Touch of Comfort
- Arrive to the comfort and relaxed atmosphere of a two-course lunch in the G Bar and Bistro, we will welcome you with a glass of wine or bucks fizz.
- Unwind with your choice of our relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage or with a total sensory experience to your feet with the Elemis best foot forward treatment.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast.
£155 per person
- Alleviate the stresses of life and revive the senses with the powerful back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast
£125 per person
Please call us for further information or make an enquiry online.
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Take a break this autumn and enjoy vibrant bursts of colour, bracing walks and cosy nights by our log fire.
If you’re looking for an energetic escape to make the most of the great outdoors in all its autumn glory, or a relaxing break to recharge your batteries, a stay at Gisborough Hall is the perfect way to start the new season.
Cosy up with us from £50 per person bed and breakfast or £70 per person dinner, bed and breakfast when you quote AUT18.
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org