Somewhere you feel festive
The host with the most
Whether it’s a family get together, group of friends or work party, our private dining rooms are perfect to host your own Christmas party.
Saturday 1st December – Sunday 23rd December
- Lunch from £26.50 per person
- Dinner from £35 per person
- Lunch reservations 12.45pm – 2.00pm
- Dinner reservations 7pm – 8.45pm
- The Longhull Room – ideal for 10-30 guests. Up to 20 guests can be seated around one table, 20-30 guests will be seated on three round tables
- The Madoc Suite is ideal for 150 – 220 guests.
- Festive lunch and dinner menus are available on request.
- A set menu or pre-ordered menu will be served to all guests
- Stay overnight from £95 per double or twin Woodland’s Wing room or £85 per single room, per room per night with Yorkshire breakfast
To make a booking please call 01287 611500
“Here at Gisborough Hall our team enjoy providing a warm welcome, great service and delicious food to all our guests. Whether you’re visiting to relax, to enjoy the great outdoors or for a special occasion, our team will create a luxury home away from home.”
Ruairidh Taylor, Hotel Manager
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Take a break this autumn and enjoy vibrant bursts of colour, bracing walks and cosy nights by our log fire.
If you’re looking for an energetic escape to make the most of the great outdoors in all its autumn glory, or a relaxing break to recharge your batteries, a stay at Gisborough Hall is the perfect way to start the new season.
Cosy up with us from £50 per person bed and breakfast or £70 per person dinner, bed and breakfast when you quote AUT18.
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org