Somewhere you feel welcome
Top 5 summer skin tips
Our Elemis trained therapists have put together their top 5 tips to look after your skin and get it summer ready:
- Always protect your skin by using an SPF cream
- Exfoliate your face and body at least once a week to keep skin looking fresh, healthy and smooth
- Swap to lighter face and body moisturisers as skin may not feel as dry but it is still an important step in skincare
- Use a facial toner after cleansing, try a balancing toner to help keep skin shine free in warmer weather
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
Kelly, our Revival Zone manager, recommends having regular facials to increase circulation and encourage brighter, glowing skin. Kelly also suggests a body scrub treatment to gently slough away dead skin cells to support the regeneration of new cells, ready to absorb nourishing oils and moisturising creams.
To find out about the treatments on offer in our Revival Zone click here.
You can purchase some great products from the Revival Zone to look after your skin at home…
- Elemis Liquid Layer SPF 30 for the face £32
- Frangipani Salt Glow body exfoliator £39
- Frangipani Body Cream £26
- Balancing Lavender Toner £23.50
- Papaya Enzyme Peel for face £33
- Hydra Boost/Hydra Balance Day Cream £40
- Tan Accelerator £25
- Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser (for face) £31
- Total Glow Bronzing Lotion (for body) £36
For more information on treatments and products in the Revival Zone or to make a booking please call 01287 611500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Book direct for the best deals
Book directly through our website and receive £10 credit to spend during your stay, when you book our 'best available rate'. Your £10 credit will be waiting for you at check in and can be redeemed against almost anything you choose during your stay with us. What about a pre dinner drink? Or perhaps you’d prefer to put it towards a pampering treat in our Revival Zone. The choice is yours.
Take a break this summer and enjoy days out, amazing walks and sunny skies.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy some time away to explore the great outdoors or if you’d prefer a relaxing break to recharge your batteries, Gisborough Hall is the perfect place for a break away this summertime.
Cosy up with us from £495 per room including dinner, bed and breakfast for a 3-night stay.
To book now please call 01287 611500 or e-mail email@example.com
Find out what's happening at Gisborough Hall by following us on social media.
On the edge of the North York Moors, Gisborough Hall is a four star country house ‘home away from home’. For business, leisure, weddings and special occasions, discover our charming Victorian country house hotel where a warm welcome awaits you.
Whitby Lane, Guisborough TS14 6PT Call us: 01287 611 500 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org